For EatingCheck Our Drinking Recipes
5 kiwis, peeled and cut into pieces
10 fresh basil leaves
1 tbsp lime juice
20 minutes + minimum 3 hours
- Boil the water with the sugar for a few minutes and allow to cool.
- Blend the sugar solution, basil and lime juice either in a liquidiser or with a hand blender.
- Add the kiwi pieces and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended kiwi mixture into a bowl and place in the freezer for at least three hours.
- Every 30 minutes, remove the bowl from the freezer and beat well before returning.
- Divide the granita over four ice cold glasses and garnish with a few leaves of basil.