For EatingCheck Our Drinking Recipes
4 kiwis, peeled and cut into pieces
1 kiwi pureed
2 leaves of gelatine, soaked in cold water
300ml double cream
100ml whole milk
2 tbsps sugar
100g finely chopped white chocolate
30minutes and additional 3 hrs
Kiwi with White Chocolate Panna Cotta
- Bring the cream, milk and sugar to the boil.
- Take the pan off the heat and mix in the gelatine and chocolate until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Let the mixture cool for several minutes before dividing between four glass dishes.
- Store the glass dishes in the fridge for +/- 3 hours.
- Mix the pieces of kiwi with the kiwi puree.
- Divide the kiwi mixture over the glasses and serve.